A state-of-the-art webinar delivered by national and international expert faculty
This is a focussed educational event on patient selection for transcatheter heart valve intervention featuring a comprehensive review of imaging-based case selection in aortic mitral and tricuspid disease.
- Understand the key clinical factors in patient selection for transcatheter heart valve intervention
- Improve understanding of patient perspectives on transcatheter and surgical valve therapies
- Understand imaging-based case selection in contemporary transcatheter heart valve interventions
WHEN Friday 30th June 2023, Start: 13:00 End: 16:30 (Each talk is 20 min + 10 min discussion)
Patient selection for transcatheter heart valve intervention
Webinar introduction/chair and moderator Mamta H. Buch
Imaging talks moderator Madalina Garbi
- The recording will be available following the webinar to BHVS members via login on the website.
- This webinar provides 3 CPD credits in accordance with the Royal College of Physicians.
- Certificates will be provided on completion of the post webinar online evaluation form.
Dr Douglas Muir The James Cook University Hospital, Middlesbrough, UK
Dr Dominik Schlosshan Leeds General Infirmary, Leeds, UK – interviewer
Dr Christopher Malkin Leeds General Infirmary, Leeds, UK
Prof Stephan Achenbach University of Erlangen Hospital, Erlangen, Germany
Dr Lucy Mount Sinai Hospital, New York, US
Dr Joao Cavalcante. Minneapolis Heart Institute, Minneapolis, US
Dr Alison Duncan Royal Brompton Hospital, London, UK