BHVS Annual meeting, Friday 13th October 2023
This is an exciting opportunity to learn about state of the art practice in the rapidly evolving field of heart valve disease.
The aims of this educational day are
- Provide a contemporary view of advances across surgical and transcatheter techniques in heart valve disease
- Bring multidisciplinary expertise together to improve collective understanding and support disease orientated care
- Provide a wider perspective around state of the art management in complex care to achieve best health outcomes for patients
The programme will comprise
- Short lectures
- Panel and audience discussion
- Trainees’ best abstract/clinical case
Accepting abstracts and clinical cases submissions
We welcome submissions from trainees in surgical, transcatheter and imaging fields.
Abstracts: Please submit a word document, no greater than 500 words, relating to original research or local service improvement relating to heart valve disease care pathways and services
Clinical Cases: Please submit a PowerPoint slide deck of no greater than 5 slides which includes: case presentation, assessment, images, decision making and benefits vs risks assessment, clinical outcome